Battlefield 3 Full PC Game
Battlefield 3 full game (also known as BF3) is a first-person shooter video game, developed by EA Digital Illusions CE and published by Electronic Arts. It is a sequel to Battlefield 2. It was released on 25 October, 2011 in North America and on 28 October 2011 in Europe for Microsoft Windows, PS 3 and Xbox 360. It is a single or multi-player game.
- Battlefield 3 PC game introduces Frostbite 2, taking the devastation, scale, lighting, and audio to a new level. The technology engrosses the player physically and emotionally into the real world of BF 3.
- The effect of bullets and explosions are jaw-dropping. If your companion is injured or dead, you can drag him into safe place.
- Vehicle warfare is even better with a sonic boom as fighter jet, including land, air, and sea vehicles of which you are master and commander.
- It also supports 2-24 online players.
- Get mixed up with a furious fight in the USA, Middle East, and Europe including streets, downtowns and open landscapes, as you are involved in a fierce fight for tomorrow.
- The ANT animation technology used in developing FIFA games has been used in creating BF 3.
- BF 3 also features massive devastation. The earth rips apart, the buildings collapse in screeching clouds of dust and debris, and the streets are blown away.
Audio sound is extremely terrified in BF 3 like its predecessors.
Minimum System Requirements :
OS: Windows Vista or Windows 7
Processor: Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or Althon X2 2.7 GHz
Graphic card: DirectX 10 or 11 compatible Nvidia or AMD ATI card, ATI Radeon 3870 or higher, Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT or higher.
Graphics card memory: 512 MB
Sound card: DirectX compatible sound card
Hard drive: 15 GB for disc version or 10 GB for digital version