NBA 2K14 Pc Game
NBA 2K14 is a single and multiplayer sports video game released in October, 2013 for PS 3, Xbox 360, and Microsoft Windows in November, 2013 for PS 4, and in November, 2013 for Xbox One. It was developed by Visual Concepts and published by 2K Sports. In NBA 2K series, NBA 2K14 is the successor to NBA 2K13.
In NBA 2K14 full version game, there are several different additions and changes have been made:
- The cut-down mode ‘LeBron: Path to Greatness’ borrowed from 2K11’s Jordan Challenge is included here in NBA 2K14. If you stand to achieve different rings, you have to control LeBron James’ career (while his future is somewhat established by the game and options are scarce).
- ‘Speed, Quickness, and Ball-Handling’ attributes are improved 4 points and the ability of shot penalty is increased to a great extent. These are taken into ‘LeBron Coast to Coast’ skill. New features include One Man Fastbreak Pick Dodger, Tenacious Rebounder, Flashy Passer and Screen Outlet/Pick & Roll Maestro. A new feature of passing the ball is introduced i.e. pass by holding a trigger and press a control stick right in the direction you wish to pass.
- The ‘potential’ stat hinders the progress of the player and restricts the overall level instead of increasing as the player improves. It looks a trivial change but it differently limits the amount whereby the player’s stat is improved in Association Mode.
- NBA 2K14 free game also features a new ‘Training Camp’ which is there in order to guide the players, so they can master the new controls.
- In My Career mode, Training Drills have their own menu.
Minimum System Requirements:
* Operating System: Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7 / 8
* Processor: Intel Pentium 4 @ 2.4 GHz or higher
* Memory: 512 MB of RAM (1 GB for Vista & Win 7 / 8)
* Graphics Card: 128 MB (Nvidia 6800 GT) Pixel Shader 3.0
* Hard Disk: 8 GB free disk space
* Sound Card DirectX® 9.0c compatible
* DirectX® 9.0