NASCAR The Game: Inside Line Free FUll Version
NASCAR The Game: Inside Line is an auto racing, sim racing, arcade, racing video game released on July 24, 2013 for PC and on November 6, 2012 for PS3, Wii, Xbox 360. Sequel to NASCAR The Game: 2011 free game, it was developed by Eutechnyx and published by Activision.
NASCAR The Game: Inside Line full game enables the player to experience the game in more depth than its predecessor. He can gain new sponsorships and upgrade his vehicle’s components by winning race in the Cup series. More real-life race weekends are also a part of career and online modes. As well, there are 23 tracks, countless Sprint Cup Series drivers, teams, and vehicles.
NASCAR The Game: Inside Line PC game includes the Gen-6 cars. Only PC version includes single and multiplayer modes. The player can design race and customize car with all-new paint booth toolkit. There are full race weekends, practice, qualifying and race sessions with 43 official NASCAR drivers.
Minimum System Requirements:
* Operating System: Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7
* Processor: Intel Core I5 @ 2.4 GHz or higher
* Memory: 1 GB of RAM (2 GB for Vista & Win 7,8)
* Graphics Card: 1 GB (Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT) Pixel Shader 3.0
* Hard Disk: 5 GB free disk space
* Sound Card DirectX® compatible
* DirectX® 9.0
Download NASCAR The Game: Inside Line pc Game