Download Game Setup File (100% Working Link)
Expeditions Conquistador PC Game
Expeditions Conquistador is a board simulating game
Gameplay / Walkthrough:
Get on to play the game with two to four players, putting in front the activities of Spain, England, France or Portugal. Expeditions Conquistador free game features a lone scenario where Spain is played by a one player. The map in the game depicts the whole Americas and has a large variety of terrain types – for example, clear, rough, and jungle. It is split into areas such as Patagonia and California, each with ratings reflecting the hostility and fertility of the environment and the attitude of native inhabitants to European settlement. Expeditions Conquistador full version game takes soldiers, colonists, missionaries, carracks, caravels, galleon fleets, and gold bars with explorers, privateers, and conquistadors. Every turn is comprised of five years. The first turn starts in 1495 and ends in 1600. Every turn represents five phases, each is split into various segments.
- In Royal Council phase, planning is focused on. You may encounter the unforeseen events – for example, plague, and finding out of Seven Cities of Cibola or El Dorado.
- In Initial Naval phase, moving or shifting of expeditions to and from the New World is focused on.
- In Segments of the Land, discovery of resources is focused on.
- In Final Naval phase, moving and shifting of expeditions to and from Europe is focused on.
- In the Maintenance phase, the main focus is upon your survival that is kept with the exchange of the units.
Minimum System Requirements
OS: Windows XP/Vista
Processor: Pentium 4 @ 2 GHz / Any Dual Core Processor
Memory: 512 Mb
Hard Drive: 8 Gb free
Video Memory: 128 Mb
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
DVD Rom Drive
Expeditions Conquistador Download Free