Hill Climb Racing Download For PC
Hill Climb Racing is a racing video game released by the Finnish studio Fingersoft for Android, iOS, Microsoft Windows, and Windows Phone in 2012.It was developed and published by Toni Fingerroos, Fingersoft’s founder, and is the company’s best-known product.
Hill Clibing Game Features
The player controls a driver crosswise over bumpy territories, gathering coins en route and spending them on vehicular redesigns while being vigilant of the driver’s head just as the vehicle’s fuel supply. Following are the features of the game
- Compete in week after week live multiplayer occasions!
- Unlock new vehicles and pick the best one for your dashing style!
- Upgrade and Improve the exhibition of your vehicles!
- Customize your ride with different tuning parts that you can blend, match and update exclusively!
- Customize yourself with huge amounts of cool character skins and wonderful vehicle paint occupations!
Hill Clibing System Requirements
CPU SPEED: Intel Dual core CPU 2.4 GHz.
OS: 6Windows 10 version 10586.0 or higher
Architecture: x86, x64
SOUND CARD: DirectX Compatible soundcard.
FREE DISK SPACE: 35 GB.